Are you developing wireless sensor network?
Do you want to check on the energy consumption, delay of connection or validate the quality of your communication protocols? FIT IoT-LAB allows you to do it quickly and easily.
First, Matthieu Berthomé and Julien Vandaële, research engineers in the team FUN, will give you the presentation of the experimentation plateform @FIT_IoTLAB, then, they will animate a practical workshop.
Whether you’re from industry, small business, research or education, gain agility with a faster #prototyping and lower cost on your #IoT applications with FIT_IoTLAB.
- more than 1500 wireless sensors,
- distributed amongst the platforms in Grenoble, Lille, Saclay, Strasbourg, Paris and Lyon,
- can be activated in either highly controlled or real environments such as office buildings,
- associated with automation tools.
They are available an free for :
- remotely deploy and on a large scale your experiences on your protocols
- analyze your results thanks to debugging and monitoring tools for consumption and radio packages …
The level of expertise recommended to participate in this high point = intermediate
Part 1 – Presentation
- 9 :15 : Welcoming coffee
- 9:30 : Tech Talk : Presentation of FIT from the university Pierre et Marie Curie, Inria, the CNRS, l’IMT and university of Strasbourg.
- FIT IoT-LAB, his equipment, and different services.
- Why? Which experiences? Examples of experiments carried out.
- How to subscribe?
- 10:00: Questions – Answer session
- 10:10 : Networking with a cup of coffee.
Part 2 – Practical workhop : handling the plateform
- 10 :30 : Complulsory registration. Come with your charged laptop chargé and deploy your first experience on FIT IoT-Lab.